I am Sarah, the owner and teacher at Early Advantage Preschool LLC. I am a certified teacher with a bachelors degree in art and masters in curriculum and instruction. My education has given me the opportunity to teach a range of levels, including preschool and college, a lot of elementary school, and some middle school. I have over ten years of teaching experience and have spent a year and a half developing the preschool program I use for Early Advantage Preschool LLC.
Sarah Punkoney, MAT
Here are some interesting facts about myself:
- I am the owner and writer of the blog Stay At Home Educator.
- I was an adjunct instructor at The College of Idaho.
- My favorite food is sushi.
- I do Krav Maga. Check it out on Youtube, then find a gym near you.
- I prefer hot cocoa over any other drink!
- I can be a bit of a neat freak.
- I have several secret chocolate stashes. Don’t tell.
- My left shoulder tells me when a big storm is coming. I tore my rotator cuff a few years back while mountain biking.
- If I had only one vacation left, it would be to hike to the top of Machu Picchu.
- The summer before graduate school my husband and I put everything we owned into storage and spent our savings touring Europe for the summer. We came back eight weeks later with less than $500, no home, and no job…(luckily things worked out in a matter of weeks!)
- To me, there is no such thing as a dessert too rich. Bring the goodness on!